Not every image is part of a larger project. Some images are nothing more and nothing less than a quiet revel in whatever struck my fancy at the time. Furthermore, some of those fancies aren’t even landscapes. Other photos are contenders for works in progress. There may even be a series or two that doesn’t yet have an articulated home.
- Elemental -> Land Mass (a WIP) introduced 2020-06 – Updated 2020-07-16
- Elemental -> Water Works (a WIP) introduced 2020-06 – Updated 2020-07-16
- Roadside Attractions -> On The Verge – updated 2019-Q1
- Dawn Blue Series – 2019-03
- Tumble Weeds The Others – 2019-03
- The Thin Line Contenders and Tangents – Updated 2019-04-27
- Zoo Day – 2019-01
- Book of Skies – updated 2017-01-10
- Return to Roots – updated 2017-01-10
On The Verge
Each image is conceived to be approximately 60″ wide. Technically, each image could be printed as wide as 96″ wide, at 300 dpi. Depending on space available, the images could also be printed much less than 60″ wide.
Tumbleweeds The Others
The Thin Line – Contenders and Tangents
Book of Skies
In 2016 I started creating photo books (printed by Blurb), based on some sort of a theme. The next book will be the “Book of Skies” . Here are some of the potential candidates for that book.
Return to Roots
Once upon a time I took primarily black and white photos. These new photos (2017) are a return to those origins.