As I mentioned on the “Artist’s Statement” page I love this land and I really enjoy exploring it photographically. Not every image is part of a larger project. Some images are nothing more and nothing less than a quiet revel in whatever struck my fancy at the time. Furthermore, some of those fancies aren’t even landscapes. Other photos are contenders for on-going projects. There may even be a series or two that doesn’t yet have an articulated home.
- Dawn Blue Series from 2019-03
- Tumble Weeds The Others from 2019-03
- The Thin Line Contenders and Tangents Added 2019-03 – Updated 2019-04-27
- Zoo Day from 2019-01
- Book of Skies – last updated 2017-01-10
- Return to Roots – last updated 2017-01-10
Tumbleweeds The Others
The Thin Line – Contenders and Tangents
Book of Skies
In 2016 I started creating photo books (printed by Blurb), based on some sort of a theme. The next book will be the “Book of Skies” . Here are some of the potential candidates for that book.
Return to Roots
Once upon a time I took primarily black and white photos. These new photos (2017) are a return to those origins.